Stella Writes Posters Are HERE!

I'm thrilled to announce the Stella Writes posters are available!
(See close-up photos at the end of the blog post.) 
Putting these together was no easy task.  I mean, Stella's great--a real super-star writing mentor who kids and teachers love, but trying to distill what is demonstrated in the books and best-practice writing strategies down to shortlists was tough!  I think the points that were settled on will be really helpful in classrooms--great reminders for the opinion, informational and narrative genres and writing in general (see the "Tips For Writers" poster below).  Plus, I love the pictures and the "Stella-isms" (wise quotes from Stella that come from the books).  
http://www.crystalspringsbooks.com/stella-posters-set-of-4.html 

Oh happy day!  I love writing and it shows!  Enjoy!  :)


1 comment

  1. I remember in my school day,My writing is not good and my teacher will help me to write the home work.these are my memorable days and I never forget these days,Now I am good at writing skills and also I help for the students of university.If any one can help with dissertation proposal submit because Iam busy at my job and I have to time to complete my assignment on the given deadline.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top